Monday, December 19, 2011

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas

Oh.my.gosh!

We had a marathon Christmas weekend. It started at 5:30pm on Friday when I got off work. Kelsey, Harper and I headed to a couple of stores to get a jump start on my shopping. Saturday morning when Will got home, we all got ready and headed to Tyson's mall to (hopefully) finish our Christmas shopping. The mall was of course jam packed and parking was a nightmare, but we kept saying it was the experience we were looking for!

Harper sat on Santa's lap and she was an angel. We couldn't get her to smile for the life of us though.

After the mall we made a couple of stops at on the way home, but still went home with items still on our list. I had lunch (without Harper!!!) with a sorority sister Sunday and when I got home Will, Harper and I headed out to officially finish our shopping. Six hours later we were home. But the fun was just starting. WE, I mean me, had to start wrapping the presents. As I made a holy mess in the family room, Will and Harper made buckeyes. First annual Cutlip family tradition. Will grew up making buckeyes as a child, so we decided we wanted to pass that tradition on to Harper.

Helping Daddy make buckeyes...don't worry we didn't give her peanut butter
Of course Trooper had to get in on the action
Trooper wrapped his very own present to his sister
Trooper helping (or eating) make special treats for friends
After getting caught eating marshmellows....

We leave early Thursday morning to head to home for Christmas. It's going to be chaotic, but I'm sure we will have a blast!



No comments:

Post a Comment