Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oh how life changes with a baby!

We are alive! I just keep forgeting my camera at home. So iPhone pictures will just have to do today.

We started the weekend off with a little celebration. Obviously, you can tell from the post below Will and I celebrated 13 years of "togetherness". We kicked off our celebration at lunch time with a lunch date at the house. Will surprised me with Wendy's chili (fancy, I know!) and a PETUNIA PICKLEBOTTOM diaper bag. The Rolls-Royce of diaper bags!  I had just said in my Friday meeting at work how bad I wanted a new diaper bag. Of course I was talking to fellow dad about Petunia Pickle bottom diaper bags, but I never dreamed I would actually get one. So of course, I spent my lunch unloading the old bag and loading up the new one. Oh how times have changed!



After work I was itching to go out and show it off. So in typical Tidd/Cutlip fashion we went out to Outback to celebrate 13 years. Harper slept the whole time and we enjoyed Outback Specials.



After dinner we just weren't ready to head home quite yet so we headed to Babies R Us to pick up a few things. Oh how life changes after a baby. We actually look forward to going there now. We made it home in time to watch WVU choke. Ugh, I don't even like to talk about it. Moving on...


Redneck baby watching the WVU game

On Saturday we went to the Zoo to celebrate 3 months of Harper. We had a great time. We watched lions play and elephants poop. We were worn out by the time we got home. But not too worn out to take Harper's 3 month pictures.
Happy 3 months Harper!

I LOVE owls. And notice her legs are blurry because she never stops kicking

On Sunday, while Will worked, Harper and I played dress up. We thought we were being clever and dressed up for the Eagles game. We were so proud of ourselves until Will responded to the picture message with "Cute, but no Eagles game this week". Oops...oh well, she makes the Eagle logo look cute (which is very hard to do).


Go Eagles

Our weekends have changed so much since having Miss Harper, but we wouldn't change a thing. Life is complete now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment