Friday, December 9, 2011

PICTURES!

I remembered to bring my camera to work so I could post some pictures. Here is my catch-up post in pictures. Enjoy!
Thanksgiving table
Thanksgiving spread with Dad putting the finishing touches on the food
My amazingly awesome pecan pie....
If you know my dad, you know what he asking here..."Let me do a taste test on these?1"
One little detail I left out in yesterday's post was the little situation we had. It wouldn't be a holiday without a situation. Will so lovingly peeled all of the potatoes, but didn't realize they didn't belong in a garbage disposal. So he clogged the sink. Nothing Randy couldn't fix! It just happened at the exact wrong time.
Look at that! And at the disaster I like to call my kitchen!
Harper watching her first Thanksgiving day parade.
Cutlip Family Christmas Tree
Will is going to kill me for posting this picture...
Harper helped check every bulb
We tried out her high chair to see if should would like it.
Nap time in the Cutlip house-pure heaven for me :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous of your real Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete