Friday, March 9, 2012

Fancy seeing you here

I had my weekly lunch date with my little family this afternoon. Nothing makes me happier. Seriously...nothing makes me happier than to be with my family. I have never met a happier baby than Miss Harper. She is just so happy. Even the babysitter mentioned it. And this week has been no exception. Harper's personality is really starting to shine. She laughs at everything. Any by laugh, I mean deep belly laughs. If she sees a camera, she smiles. We don't have to coax her into smiling--she just knows exactly what to do.

She has been eating solids like a champ. We figured out she is just really weird about food textures. Which, we have been able to work around.

Her 2nd tooth has officially pooped though the gums. We noticed it at lunch today. She is just getting so big too quick!

Anyway, back to lunch, we had a photo shoot before I had to leave to go back to work. Enjoy...and Happy Friday! We are going swimming and shopping....YIPPEE!

Sleepy, overworked Mommy and adorable little girl!

Close up of the girls!

Obviously this isn't from lunch time. I just wanted show everyone that pretty smile!

Pantsless pary at Harper's House!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Harper, you are such a beautiful little girl, and that smile...

    ReplyDelete