Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pictures

I'm having a bad day today. Like "can't wait to go to bed and forget this day even happened" type of day. But, like always, all it took for me to cheer up is to look at pictures of Harper. I still haven't been able to escape the realities of today, but it sure has helped me deal with them.


The first picture is of Harper in her exersaucer on our bed. You have to do what you have to do to make her happy. I had to get ready and all she wanted to do was play in her exersaucer!

The second picture is of her swinging...obviously. It's been crazy warm here the past few days, so I have been rushing home to get outside and take walks with her. We found a playground, so we stopped. She enjoyed it. But the cutest thing was what was going on around us. WE LOVE OUR NEIGHBORHOOD (and small town). Like never, ever want to move. It has that small town feel to it, it's so suburbia! Anyway, 4 kids were out selling water balloons. And they kept trying to wheel and deal with me the whole time. It was the cutest thing in the world. Harper was completely entertained. When I got home tonight I have to pay them visit. I told them I would buy 11 water balloons for $1...that is a steal! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment