We made a trip into West Virginia this weekend. And the theme for the weekend was "When in Rome, do as the Romans". Growing up in WV we didn't think life was that different compared to everywhere else. But the longer we live away, the more we notice it. We aren't knocking it all...just an observation. Anywho, I will let the pictures tell you about our trip.
The weekend started out by suprising my cousin Lane. She gave birth to a precious (and HUGE 10 pounder) baby boy. Caleb is so handsome!
Harper LOVES other kids. She was very interested in meeting Caleb.
But she got bored after awhile and decided to play on her laptop.
I had to run to TJ Maxx to get a security tag taken off her Easter dress. They left it on when I BOUGHT it...no, I didn't steal it! BUT....in the same parking lot as TJ Maxx is a Krispy Kreme. I couldn't resist! The sign said they were hot!! And I knew I wouldn't be the only person to enjoy them. My dad loves them just as much as me. So, I we introduced Harper to Krispy Kremes.
The weather was beautiful all weekend, so I broke out Harper's sandals to wear...how freakin adorable are these?! She loved wearing them.
On Saturday the girls went out and about. While the boys stayed at home and rested. I cought dad using Harper's blanket to keep warm! Either that or he missed her so much and couldn't resist!
And of course Trooper got caught up on some shut eye. That chair is HIS chair when he is visiting. My mom tries so hard to keep it nice and clean, but it's a lost cause when Trooper is in town.
Sunday was another beautiful day, so I decided to take Harper out and let her feel grass. But I decided that when I was in the middle of changing her clothes. So I said to myself, "when in Rome...." Will was mortified when looking at the pictures, but she didn't mind one bit!
Look at those short little legs!
I just had to throw in this picture...I checked on her while she was taking a nap and this is how I found her...silly girl!
Saying goodbye just keeps getting harder! :(
(FYI-we made Grandy hide in the back because he didn't have a shirt on. See what I mean about "do as the Romans")
I hope you enjoyed the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment