Not much is going on in the Cutlip house this week. We are heading to Hurricane this weekend to visit mine and Will's family since we won't be seeing them over Christmas or Thanksgiving. And Will's Dad and step-mom haven't seen Harper in four months. And a lot has changed in those four months.
I just finalized my Thanksgiving menu since I will be cooking again this year. I don't know who is going to join us, but I'm cooking, so come to the Cutlip house if you are looking for a place to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner. <----warn me first so I can make sure I have a clean house!!!
I spent the day at home on Monday. I was feeling under the weather AGAIN and couldn't make it into work. Because I felt so bad, I have been doing some research and I'm 99.9% sure I'm going to go on a gluten free diet after Thanksgiving. I think it's contributing to my feeling the yuckies more often than not! It's going to be a big change, but I think it will be worth it. And I'm only telling this on my blog so it somehow holds me responsible to this commitment.
I think Harper has finally adjusted to the new babysitter. She seems to be having fun when I leave her and pick her up. Which is a big relief. For the past few days when I pick her up she starts yelling "dog dog" when she sees me. She knows it's time to go play with Trooper. I guess I'm chopped liver now. Seriously, does it get any cuter? Oh but it does!
Harper now tells us when it's her bath and bed time. Yep, you read that right. If she is starting to feel sleepy, she will just start heading towards the stairs and pointing up towards her bedroom (last night it was at 7:20!). If it starts getting close to bedtime and we tell her it's time to go "night night" she just walks over to the stairs and heads to the bathroom for a bath. Does it get any better? I need to video tape this. It's unbelievable. We have FaceTime'd with my parents to show them. I have seriously been blessed with a wonderful little girl. And the last two nights she doesn't even want me to rock her. She just wants in her bed with her blanket. But makes me sad...I love rocking her before bed. We have some good conversations that way! :)
This morning she was so proud of her dress. She pranced around the driveway.
Monday I wasn't feeling well so I just let her go at it with her lunch. Clean up wasn't fun!
Sporting her North Face
Oh my gosh, where has by baby gone? Her hair is long enough for pigtails! Adorable, no?!
No blog post would be complete without a picture of Trooper. Will called me from the couch (I was in the bedroom) to tell me to tip toe downstairs to look at my first born. Who does he think he is?
Do I have something in my teeth? Daddy shared his gummy snakes with Harper and I found the evidence!
No comments:
Post a Comment