Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend Recap

Before I give you an update on the weekend, I want to give you Harper's 15 month stats!

Weight: 21 lbs 6 oz - 50th percentile
Height: 29 1/2 inches - 25th percentile


She is still our little peanut, but a perfectly healthy peanut.
Doctor said she was developmentally perfect. We are working hard on getting her to feed herself with a spoon and fork. She understands the concept, she just doesn't always get the food to her mouth. But practice makes perfect. She got 3 shots, but she took them like a trooper. I was nervous for her to get shots because she had been feeling yucky all week, but the doctor cleared for her shots. No signs of infection or cold...all signs pointed to teething. The doctor was impressed with the amount of words Harper is using. Here are some I can remember off the top of my head:
Momma
Dadda
eat
dog dog
TT - Trooper
Bye
Hi
Dance- sounds like "Daa"
balloon - sounds like "baa"
shhh
baby - sounds like bebe
mooo - every time she see's any sort of resemblance of a cow
Boo - when she plays peek-a-boo

We had another fun weekend together. It started on Friday evening when we met Maggie and Ryan for dinner. We never have problems with Harper at restaurants. She is always very well mannered and generally a good girl. Friday was an exception. She wasn't so good! Will and I had to take turns walking around with her. I think it was a deadly combination of the "yuckies" and it was extremely hot in the restaurant. She hates being hot. Just like her Mom!

Saturday was a busy day. It started bright and early on Saturday morning. Harper had gymnastics class!

Finishing her breakfast before gym class!

We then went to Babies-R-Us to by Harper a big girl car seat for Will's truck. We just bought a cheaper one for his truck since it's not her primary car seat. We still swear by our Orbit System! 

Test "driving" her new seat

Saturday evening we headed to Ali's house to cheer on the Mountaineers. Harper had a blast. She just made her self right at home. She played and explored everything. She had fun figuring out baby Kennedy. We had a great time. 
Sunday is grocery day. I dread it, Harper LOVES it! Harper now loves going to the grocery store to ride in their grocery carts. She points and squeels the minute she sees the cart. The entire time we are in the store she waves and tells people "hi" from the car. If I stop the cart, she will rock back and forth to get me to start moving again. She will steer the car and beep the horn down every aisle. 

Seriously, does it get any cuter than this? 

The weekend was fun while it lasted. The Cutlip's are excited for Tuesday. We are ready for the campaign commercials to be gone! We live in a battleground state, so the commercials are intense.
















No comments:

Post a Comment