Last night we celebrated Harper's 2nd Halloween! She participated in the neighborhood parade, passed out candy and ate goldfish crackers. Unfortunately, Daddy had to work so he didn't get to participate in the fun, but he came home just in time to see her in costume. And of course, in honor of mommy's profession and the upcoming election....I present to you our little Republican Elephant! Mommy and Daddy couldn't be more proud! :)
Okay, seriously...is this not the cutest elephant you have ever seen?! I know, she is the cutest thing! She LOVED her costume. She wore the hood the entire time and even came inside and kept it on while she played. She was so proud of her costume. She pranced around all night. Oh gosh, she is just adorable!
Harper and Mommy waiting for the neighborhood Halloween parade to start. Reason #1032 why we love our neighborhood and small town!
The tail on the costume wiggled when she walked. She is so prissy when she walks so it made the costume that much cuter!
The night didn't end with Trick-or-treat, we had a special birthday to celebrate. I swear to goodness, Trooper KNEW it was his birthday. Sounds crazy, but true! When I got home from picking Harper up, he literally ran laps around the house. At one point, he was so excited to see Harper he ran full speed towards her and tried to jump on her. He had a permanent smile on his face. We sang him happy birthday and just like every year, he barked through the ENTIRE song. We let him pick a doughnut and he scarfed it down. Will was scared to death he was going to choke...haha! Of course, Harper just had to have a doughnut, but she just wanted one bite and then just carried it around. Trooper ended up stealing it from her and eating that one too. He finished off the evening with a glass of eggnog...does this dog get any more awesome?!
Tomorrow I will update with our weekend plans and Harper's 15 month stats. Harper has been "under the weather" for about a week, I'm so ready for her to start feeling better. The doctor said it's a virus, but we are beginning to think her teeth are hurting her. Poor thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment