Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year, New babysitter

Let me just start by saying "man, am I lucky!"

I was dreading 2012 because I knew Harper had to start with a new babysitter. With some help from my boss, we were able to find what I thought was a pretty good babysitter. Boy was I wrong....

SHE IS AN AMAZING BABYSITTER! I had no reason to dread 2012.

I know she adores Harper like one of her own. She can't wait to hold Harper as soon as I drop her off in the mornings. And Harper is always all smiles when I pick her up. I know she is happy with her.

My mind is at ease, which means so much. It's been a big adjustment for Harper, but it's working out. My poor little girl LOVES to sleep in until AT LEAST 10am if not later, so getting up at 6:45am is not her style.

Not only is this a big change for me, Will and Harper but it's for Trooper too. He has had someone home with him since July. So for the first time in almost 6 months he has to be alone. He is hanging in there, but still not happy.

I'm very lucky to have found such a good babysitter, now I live in fear of the day she says she can't do it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment