Friday, January 13, 2012

Solids

For the past few weeks I have been noticing that Harper has shown a lot more interest in our food. She watches us and opens her mouth as we eat something. So when she turned 5 1/2 months I decided to give her some rice cereal. She seems to like it. But I have to time it just perfectly. If I wait until she is REALLY hungry, she will just throw a fit until I give her a bottle. But I can't give her the cereal when she is too full or she just won't eat it. My daughter eats to live, not lives to eat. I'm not sure where she gets that from?! Trooper maybe?

Anyway, here are some pictures of her starting her rice cereal. Also, she has a new BFF when she eats the cereal.

Trying it for the first time

Seriously Trooper!?!
And in case you were wondering, she prefers to eat when she is in her bumbo.


Trying to feed herself...as evidence on her shirt it didn't go as she planned

<3

"Just shooting the sh*t" after dinner
And she is naked because she much prefers to eat her bib than her food. I told you, she isn't much into food!

I had to add this picture in here beause I think Harper looks too dang cute (and grown up)! Grammy and Grandy gave her this for Christmas...she LOVES it.


I hope everyone enjoys the weekend. I know the Cutlip's live for the weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment