I know I post ALOT of high chair pictures on here, but I can't help it. She does the cutest things during meal times. Last night...she had her foot all propped up. It's something she does ALL.THE.TIME, but it never gets old. She seriously did this in my belly too.
While I made dinner last night and she played the drums...with Trooper's food bowl and her spoon.
I just got this picture via text from Will. She went on a wagon ride today. But lately, she has to always have something in her hand...today, she was carrying a plastic baseball bat. And look how tiny she looks in that big ol' wagon. My little peanut!
Faster Daddy! :)
Harper is in the middle of teething...AGAIN! It never ends. That explains why she has been getting up in the middle of the night the past couple of nights. After these next two teeth come in, that puts her at having a grand total of 6 teeth! She slept better last nigth after I decided Motrin was needed before bedtime.
But for some reason, she keeps getting up between 5 and 5:30am and wanting a bottle and then immediately falling back to sleep. I need to nip that in the bud ASAP.
Have a happy Thursday everyone...I will share our weekend plans tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment