Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday

If you haven't already heard, I live for Friday's. I live to get home and spend 48 straight hours with Harper. It takes all I have to spend ALL day at work on Friday's. I personally feel it should be illegal to work a full day on Friday...but that is probably why I'm not the boss at my company. Either way, Friday can never come soon enough.

This week has been jam packed with fundraisers. All these politicians are acting like they have elections coming up or something...

It's been a week of way too early mornings and no lunch breaks. Wears me plum out. I was able to get out of the office early yesterday to head to the eye doctor for the first time in 3 YEARS!  Yeah, your read that right. I wear contacts and I have been on my last pair for months now and I knew I better get my booty to the doctor's office.

Will and Harper joined me. If Mommy isn't at work, I want Harper with me. I just can't help it. She is too fun not be around. She is our sidekick that is for sure.

Anyway, while I got checked out...Harper played!

She looks like such a big girl now! Harper had to excuse herself shortly after this picture because she wouldn't stop talking. And by talking I mean yelling. And yelling/talking isn't very polite in a very small doctor's office. I'm telling you...the girl never shuts up.


And when I left for work this morning I snapped this picture....

Trooper is constantly getting under the blankets and then getting out because he is too hot, then back under, then back out. At least 3 times a night. He finally learned my trick just stick one foot out from the blankets and it will cool you right off. Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks! (FYI-Trooper played with two 2 year old bassett hounds...guess who acted like a 6 month old puppy the whole time! Yeah, my 7.5 year old Bassett Hound! He out ran and out played those dogs...they couldn't keep up with him. I was in heaven and Harper just giggled. They even gave Harper a bath with their tongues!)

Ugh, so when I get off work at 5:00pm today, I'm heading home to pack up for mine and Harper's girl weekend with Maggie and K.Hart. We are picking Maggie up bright and early on Saturday morning and heading up to New Joisy to celebrate K.Hart's 29 + 1 birthday. I'm excited to be surrounded by good friends...and for Harper to spend time with her Aunties.

Have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment