Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Part 2

The Cutlip's celebrated Easter on Sunday....kinda.

Will had to work and Grammy and Grandy had to go back to WV. But we waited to give Harper her Easter basket until Sunday.

If you give Harper something...I guarantee that girl will love it. And her Easter basket was no disappointment.

As soon as she woke up, I let her open her Easter bucket from her Grammy and Grandy since they were leaving. She LOVED it. And I loved it too! The bucket is adorable. And like always, they out did themselves.

She got her card out first. She still looks so sleepy!

Grabbing for her books.

I waited until Daddy got home to have her open her Easter basket from us. And of course she loved everything in it. Although, it was close to bedtime, so she was a little dramatic.

We gave her a book, bubbles, a new plate for when she decides to start eating table food (now she just gags and pukes haha), puffs (again, she usually just gags), tea party set, jeans, bath time lotion (we ran out, so I just bought more and stuck it in her basket, stuffed bunny and a new bathtub! She is in that in between stage where she is too big for the baby bath and the big bath is just too to big. So we got her a blow duckie bath. She has one at her Grammy and Grandy's house and she loves using it there. 

So happy the Easter bunny visited her

Grabbing another book

Just being Chatty Cathy

She loved playing with the plastic eggs


Harper's first Easter was a success. We made so many memories. Tomorrow we have some big news...let me give you a hint...

Dada

Happy Hump Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment