Aren't her eyes just beautiful?!
All of these were taken on the quilt from her bedroom
Showing off her teeth...all 4.5 of them. Remember...she has a super tooth (two fused together)
Harper being Harper
So I bought this high chair off Craigslist and spray painted it. Is that not the most adorable face you have ever seen!? I mean seriously!?
Laughing at her Daddy in the backgroung
Full shot of the high chair
Miss Priss working it for the camera
Work it girl....
Full shot of her pettiskirt...and those blue eyes!
Adorable
I love her so much!
This picture is just so Harper. She is giggling and dressed up like a girly girl. AND she has her foot propped up. She props her feet on anything and everything ALL.THE.TIME! And she did it during the photo shoot!
I personally think these pictures turned out amazing. And I was lucky, it was 9:30 am in our backyard. I wasn't sure if Harper would be willing to ham it up for the camera that early..boy was I wrong. She was amazing. My co-worker took these pictures for me. He is so talented and thoughtful to do these for me. I don't think I could have asked for better pictures.
Don't get me wrong, I don't think I have ever seen a cuter kid, but I'm her mom, I'm supposed to think like that. But I'm pretty sure other people think that too. Saturday late afternoon we went to a baby boutique to pick up Harper's "big girl" car seat. When we walked in, everyone went crazy over her. They kept telling us how cute she was. Duh, of course we already know this! :) The owner of the boutique told us we needed to get her on a cover of magazine ASAP. She even gave us information on who to contact to get her on a cover. Apparently, a vendor (Angel Dear) that works with her is looking for a new baby model.
Even the people I work with are commenting on how beautiful she is. I don't think someone will say it if they don't mean it. So I'm starting to believe I have the next Heidi Klum on my hands. Harper sees a camera and she just lights up! She smiles and giggles until someone snaps the picture. Evidence is above! :)
Okay, I have bragged enough...that little girl is my heart and soul. And I'm so blessed to be her mommy.
And if anyone in my area is looking to have their pictures done, let me know and I will hook you up with my co-worker.
Happy Monday!













No comments:
Post a Comment