I'm a day early in wishing the love of my life a Happy Birthday. I figure tomorrow we will be busy celebrating 31 years of William Lewis Cutlip!
Will, I'm so glad I can help you celebrate your birthday. Even more, I'm so glad Harper is here to help you celebrate. You are one amazing Daddy and husband. We are so lucky to have you in our lives.
This past year has been rough (ie-all my issues related to pregnancy, recovery and motherhood) and you have put up with alot. I owe you the world for your unlimited amount of patience, understanding and love. So tomorrow, I declare "all about Will day". I love you to the moon and back. Happy Birthday Thrill! ;)
We have a very fun weekend planned to celebrate. We are heading to an outdoor concert this evening after I get off work. We are excited because it's absolutely beautiful weather here today AND it's BYOB! I guess Harper will have to be our DD (I'm joking!).
But the real funs starts on Saturday...Will's birthday. We are having Harper's pictures taken early in the morning then heading to Great Falls to hike and have a picnic and just generally be together and enjoy the weather.
Sunday, I get to celebrate my very FIRST Mother's Day. I can't believe it. Last year at this time I was puking my brains out because nothing I ate agreed with Harper. Today, I'm counting my blessings and wishing I was pregnant again because she is growing up entirely too fast. I'm extremely blessed. Will and I go to bed every.single.night and tell each other just how much we love Harper and how awesome she is. She has the best little personality. Anyway, back to Mother's Day. Unfortunately, Will has to work on Sunday. But I won't be alone, Aunt Maggie and Aunt K.Hart are coming over for a visit. K.Hart is in town and wanted to visit, so Maggie decided she will drive down from Baltimore to visit us. I can't wait for some girl time. I know Harper will love seeing her Aunties again.
So, we have a fun weekend planned! But most importantly, this weekend is going to be all about Will. He deserves it!
Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment