Let me start by saying, Monday night Harper had prunes and oatmeal for dinner. Her favorite! As I was feeding it to her, I told her I should have waited until Wednesday night so Daddy would have a treat on Thursday. I knew I should have gone with my gut on this one!
When I happily arrived to the babysitter's house yesterday evening to pick up Miss Priss, she was in different clothes. I immediately suspected the worst-she blew out of her diaper. I giggled and asked Miss Alexis if what I had suspected is true. She laughed and said, "oh yeah!" I knew their had to be more the story.
Apparently, Harper was taking a nap and Alexis went up to check on her because it had been awhile. When she walked in she said she has never seen such a sight! This coming from a lady with 4 kids! I guess Harper decided to wake up from her nap and play a little bit before wanting to get up. Harper had blown out of her diaper and/or reached in her diaper and painted the pack-n-play with her poo!! It was in her hands, hair and all over her body. Alexis had to strip Harper and the bed down. It was so bad that Alexis refused to give me Harper's clothes back until she washed them.
I can't say I'm sad for missing that "first" of Harper's! I'm sure it will happen again, but ewwww!
Here are a couple of pictures that I snapped last night. She is getting so busy. She wants to explore anything and everything. I love it!
I turned my back for 2 minutes and she had crawled to the table and started pulling out all of the magazines. I caught her red handed.
She much prefers to stand these days-even to play!
Taking a couple of steps with the assistance of her toy...we have a long way to go before she walks, but she gets the idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment