Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Gooo Peyton!

I have been waiting on my sister-in-law to post pictures of my nephew's first birthday party before I mentioned anything on here. I wanted her to be able to share the wonderful party first.

Oh my goodness, this party was AWESOME. It was a blue sports themed party. Harper and Emma wore matching t-shirts with megaphones that said Go Peyton!

She served food that you would find at a concession stand: pizza, nachos, popcorn, hot dogs, chips, etc. It was the cutest thing ever.

She had a desert table with all kinds of yummy deserts. That may have been my favorite part! :)

The cake was simple and "handsome". Just perfect for the birthday boy. We sipped on "varsity blues" cocktails too. Yummmmmmy!

I was surprised Peyton didn't dive into his cake. He wasn't much interested in his cake, he was too worried about getting down and playing. He didn't get shy about everyone singing happy birthday to him, he enjoyed being center of attention...as he should...it's his party after all!

The rest of the evening,my redneck baby stripped down to her diaper and played in the backyard.

We had a great time and can't believe it's already been a year. Happy Birthday Peyton!

The very first time I met Peyton, my only nephew.

Harper and Peyton signing on his karaoke machine.
(it's hard to believe they are only 6 weeks apart. Harper seems so little compared to Peyton. This picture is evidence.)

 He was partied out...but it didn't last long. He was up and at em' shortly after this picture was taken

1 comment:

  1. Harper - Thank you so much for cheering on Peyton. You looked great in your cheerleader skirt and your toe touches were perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete