Friday, November 4, 2011

4:33 am

This morning at 4:33 am, I could hear Harper partying in her crib through the monitor. I went and got her and fed her a bottle. She was still ready to party after eating, which is rare. I caught her on the down swing, but here are a few pictures I took.

I have 2 adorable video's of her, but I'm not sure how to upload them on here. If I figure it out, I will make sure I put them up. It's of her talking and another one her daddy took of her taking an "oath". It's pretty cute.

FYI-Are those not the cutest jammies ever?! When Will and I bought them they looked huge, we thought she would never fit into them. Now, they fit just perfectly. They are 3-6 months..my girl is growing too fast! :(
I can't stop, won't stop with owls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment