We have a wonderful stroller for Harper. We are boderline obsessed with her stroller. It was an expensive stroller, but we don't at all regret the purchase...we love it so much.
But because it was an expensive stroller, I wanted to save a little wear and tear on it and get a jogging stroller. The only problem is I don't jog! Hahaha!
So I bought a cheap (and I mean very cheap) jogging stroller off Craigslist. I got it at exactly the wrong time of year though. When I purchased it, the time just changed. By the time I get home from work it's too dark to take her out. So I haven't had time to use it. But we finally used it yesterday.
I took off work early since I had been putting in so many long hours at work this week. My work/life balance was really OFF balance. And I needed some quality Harper time. She hadn't seen me in 36 hours. It was tough. So when I got off work we decided to take Harper on a stroll in her new stroller.
She seemed to like it. It's so different than her Orbit Stroller. She looked like such a big girl. Here are a few pictures. Enjoy!
Have a great weekend! The Cutlip's are going grocery shopping since we are hosting Thanksgiving this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment