Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Happy 30 1/2 Birthday Will!
No it's not Will's birthday...but we are celebrating it this weekend. Why you ask? Let me tell you....
Will has always been a Philadelphia Eagles fan (yeah, I know...) but he has never been to Philly. He has been to an Eagles game in DC when they played the Redskins. But he has always wanted to experience the atmosphere at Eagles stadium.
So last football season I decided I was going to buy him tickets to an Eagles game for his 30th birthday. I had it all planned out in my head. Until December 2010 when I found out I was pregnant. So I had to make arrangements for my mom to come with us to babysit while we go to the game. But I had to do all of it behind Will's back. Thank goodness for Grammy...she is going with us to babysit.
So on Will's actual birthday 6 months ago, I presented him the trip. We laughed thinking it was forever away and we would have a little girl to take with us. Now, it's go time!
We are heading there on Friday and staying until Monday. We have restaurants all picked out to try. It's going to be a nice little getaway for us.
Harper will also be taking a dip in a pool for the first time...I think I'm more excited about that. Trooper is staying in WV for an extended vacation with his Grandy and Ryder.
I'm hoping to make the "D" and "fence" sign to hold up with Will...he is boycotting the idea, but I'm sticking to my guns!
FYI-I'm not wearing Eagles gear...I just can't do it. But I will be the girl screaming for Owen Schmitt since he is a WVU boy!
Labels:
Will
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment