Happy Halloween!
Harper celebrated her first halloween in style. I dressed her up as an owl...naturally. I LOVE owls, always have, but for some reason they are really popular now. I guess it's to my benefit. Anyway, of course Harper looked adorable. And just perfect.
I left work a few minutes early to run home and get Harper dressed. The neighborhood had a parade for all of the kids. So I loaded Harper up in her wagon (thanks Sarah, Daniel, Amy, Dr. Lovegrove and Emmalin) and pulled her in the parade. She LOVED it. But it eventually put her to sleep of course. We had a great time, but her daddy had to miss all the action because of work. :(
After the parade we went back to the house to hand out candy. Trooper thought it was his birthday party...he was so excited the whole time. Thank goodness for our neighbor Mary who kept him in check the whole time, even after he tried to fight a Rottweiler!
Here are a few pictures....Enjoy!
Getting ready
Her little Owl feet
Enjoying her wagon ride
Neighborhood Parade
Not enjoying her costume...please ignore my crooked eyes (thanks Mom!)
All pictures are courtesy of Kelsey....thanks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment