Tuesday, February 21, 2012

And she eats!!

After an uphill battle with Harper about eating baby food...I think she is finally enjoying food! Since my sweet little Harper was born 5 weeks early, I thought maybe I was pushing baby food a little too early for her. So I decided I would wait about a month before giving it a try again...putting her at 6 months if born on her due date. And it worked!!
Can I try and hold this Mommy?

And she dumped some of it out, but don't worry, I didn't let it go to waste.

Showing off her "all gone" jar of pears


Celebrating (and sharing) with Trooper

Somehow, Trooper always makes a guest appearance in all of the pictures?!


And this is why I have to strip her to feed her. She hates wearing a bib-she turned it around herself

No comments:

Post a Comment