Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend Recap

We kicked off the weekend by shopping for Miss Harper's valentine's. My recent addiction to Pinterest has made me craftier (is that even a word?) in my old age. I will post a picture of the Valentine's Day treats after everyone receives them. But let me just warn you...they are adorable! And Harper took interest in making them.
"I have to do what?"

"This string looks so fun to play with!"

"And there is ribbon too?"

Saturday morning after we had pancakes in bed and watched Will clean house <----yep, that really happened...we headed to the swimming pool. I was hoping she would love the water. She loves bathtime, so I only assumed she would like swimming. Boy was I right...Harper was like a little fish. She LOVED it! She kept wanting to float. She would lay on her back and want to put her head in the water. She even  put her face in the water a couple of times. She kicked her feet like crazy the whole time. And she talked alot. There was another 6 month old baby in the pool too. Harper kept trying to get to her. Harper loves being around other kids. I love that about her!

Warning--bathing suit cuteness overload...seriously! Cutest bathing suit I have ever seen!
In the family locker room getting ready to go swimming! She was so excited!

Testing the waters

Sweetest smile in the whole world

She had a blast! If you look hard you can see her tooth.

Harper and Mommy

Not too sure

Those are Will Cutlip's leg if I have ever seen them! Poor girl is all body and no leg...she gets it honestly from both sides. Sorry baby!

And Sunday I finally went through more of her baby clothes. I have been putting it off for a couple of weeks because I'm just not ready for her to grow up. It makes me so sad. So we spent the day cleaning out her closet and prepping for the Superbowl.

Making sure I'm watching the big game. She looks a little rough because she has a little cold that is causing her eyes to be a little gunky. But she is still a happy baby!

That is our weekeend in a nutshell. This week we are looking forward to Grammy and Gran coming to visit. Harper also gets to see her cousins on Friday night to celebrate Mommy's, Uncle Matt's and Grammy's birthday. And she is so excited to have Grammy babysit next week.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment