Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A vision of pink

When I found out I was pregnant I was excited to start planning a nursery. I loved looking at other nursery's to get inspiration. So, I thought I would post pictures of Harper's nursery. I absolutely love her nursery. It's so girly and pink. It's so calming and sweet. And I know Harper LOVES her room. She loves to sit on the floor and play in there. She could spend hours on her changing pad playing. And she loves to wake up and watch "her butterflies" fly. So, without further adeiu, here are a few pictures of the major things in her nursery.

Her crib...The blanket hanging on the crib was made by on of her great aunt's

When I went in to take pictures, Will was reading her a book before putting her in the bathtub

Her butterflies/mobile

 A VERY special gift given to me. It's a sand dollar from the beach Will and I got married at that was found on the morning of our wedding. My hair piece I wore on my wedding day is also framed
The shelves in her room. A piggy bank, stuffed elephant (I hope someday she will realize why Mommy wants her to love elephants!), a "H" for Harper that was used at her baby shower and our life saver...the monitor camera!

The rocking chair I use every night to rock her to sleep. Some of the best moments of my life have happened in this chair. Nothing is better than clean, snuggly baby.

Owl Capone

Her cute lamp, baby book, picture of her cousins, elephant frame and noise machine we use every night for the first 15 minutes of her falling asleep

At my baby shower everyone brought a book, so here is the bookshelf with all of her books.

Hanging in the corner of her nursery. These were also used at the baby shower.

Her reading to Will :)
This wasn't staged even though Will looks akward.

I hope you enjoyed you tour of Miss Harper's bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment