I don't have anything...I just feel obligated to post something since I usually have something good to say on Monday's. Not this Monday. We didn't do a darn thing this weekend but relax. So just for some fun and entertainment here are few fun facts about me:
1. I'm scared to death of deer. I have heard their hooves are as sharp as knives!! No one will confirm nor deny that...if you know, please tell me. It's a long standing question in the Cutlip house.
2. I still get sad when I think of my childhood dog, Jake. He is missed so much by me.
3. I must get AT LEAST 8 hours of sleep. If not, I'm like a zombie. I'm very lucky to have such a good baby that allows me to get my sleep.
4. Will and I fight like cats and dogs, laugh like middle schoolers and love like an old, married couple. We are so hard headed sometimes that we just clash. But not a day goes by that I don't cry laughing over something he did. And I love him to the moon and back!
5. I have had a plant on my desk at work for 5 years. I have battled to keep that thing alive. I even arranged for someone to care for it while I was on maternity leave. It died this month. I'm sad. I can't bring myself to throw it away just yet.
6. The older I get, the more I love and need my parents. I didn't think that was possible, but trust me...it is. I love watching them be grandparents to my daughter. I don't think Harper could ask for better grandparents. I love the way they love her. I love that I can call my parents about anything. For instance, I was running a REALLY high fever and I called home to ask what I should do. I have needed my parents more in the last 7 months than ever. Not a day goes by that I don't count my blessings.
7. My job is interesting...to say the least. It has made me see the bad in all politicians. I have been successful at my job though. Which makes me proud of where I am today.
8. I LOVE my daughter more than I will ever be able to type. Becoming a mommy is the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. I NEVER thought I would speak those words. I thought I wasn't cut out to be a mommy...Harper proved me wrong. She has several times in her short life.
No comments:
Post a Comment