Thursday, February 16, 2012

Beautiful TEETHING girl

I'm late posting Harper's six month pictures..but here they are. She is so BIG! I remember having to prop her up on her pillow to get a picture.
My beautiful baby girl

Look at those baby blues

Note the adorable rolls in her legs

And that bracelet!

With her Owl friend we have lovingly named...Owl Capone.

And I laid her in her crib to get a length shot and she thought it was "night, night" time. I thought it was funny.

Miss Harper is getting her 2nd tooth and it has been BRUTAL! Her first tooth seemed so easy, but this tooth has been brutal on her. So bad that I left work early the other day to take her to the doctor. Of course I walked out with a smiling baby and a diagnosis of teething. Ugh, can we say typical first time mommy!! I was just afraid she had an ear infection or something and I didn't know it. But that wasn't the case. Just a case of teething. I'm just ready for my little sweet and happy Harper to be pain free again. The only plus side is she slept for 12 hours straight last night. I had to wake up and check on her I was so nervous.

I also celebrated my first birthday as a Mommy. Unfortunately, Harper didn't feel good and I have been working longer hours...so we didn't really celebrate. Will made my favorite dinner and I ate a piece of homemade red velvet cake. Then I headed to bed for an early morning at work. Oh well, I have many more birthday's to celebrate while I'm a mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment