Friday, February 3, 2012

Saturday Mornings

I live for Saturday mornings. It's the only morning we get together as a complete family. Nothing is better than snuggling up with Harper and Trooper in our bed and catching an extra hour of shut eye. We ALWAYS have pancakes every Saturday, followed by a family outing. I mean, what is not to love about a Saturday! The past couple of Satuday mornings I have woken up before everyone else and snapped a few pictures. Call me weird, but they are priceless...they describe our Saturday mornings perfectly!


Thank goodness for a king size bed!

No wonder I woke up before anyone else...I smashed in the bed!

 She fell asleep playing with her feet. Doesn't that look so uncomfortable?!

This week's Saturday outing consists of swimming! We are so excited to introduce Miss Harper to the pool. I hope she loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment