Monday, February 6, 2012

Growing up

I'm sure you have noticed but I just wanted to point out that Harper is growing up at rapid speed. She is now an expert sitter-uper. She will sit on the floor for hours and play. Once she gets tired, she will fall back and roll around on the floor. She will do this for as long as we will let her or she decides she is just too hungry to move on. She has become very interactive also. If you talk to her she will talk back (in a good way) or smile. These milestones are so much fun. Will is anxious for her to start crawling, but I have to admit, I'm not. I'm not ready for her to become more independent and start getting into everything. I want to treasure this amazing time.

I have also mentioned several times that Harper loves to talk. Oh my goodness...she is a little chatter box. She talks all day long. As a matter of fact, she talked all the way to the babysitter's house this morning. Not only is she talking, she is also squeeling. It's adorable. I think she is taking after her Momma. I used to drive my dad crazy cause I was loud and would scream...Harper is the EXACT same way. But for some reason Grammy and Grandy love to hear it from her. :)

How have we gone from this.....


...To this...so quickly...
Six months has gone by entirely too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment