That describes my life! It single-handedly describes my pregnancy and recovery.
But it seems it hasn't ended there.
On Sunday, I started feeling bad and thought I was getting an ear infection. I hadn't had an ear infection for years, but something just wasn't feeling right. I thought I would just go to our local Urgent Care and get a prescription and move on. I didn't want to have to miss work, so I thought I was nipping it in the bud ASAP. But, I left urgent care with no answer, just a virus. That evening I starting running a 104 degree fever and felt like h-e-double hockey sticks. Yesterday, I had finally had it and decided to just call my family doctor and see what she thought.
Of course it can't just be the common cold! I have an abscessed tonsil. Sounds sick huh?! So a shot of steroids and a 10-day 'script of antibiotics later...I should start feeling better. If not, an ultrasound and tonsil draining (even sicker huh?) will be in my future.
Our family honestly lives up to our name...Cutlip Chaos!
No comments:
Post a Comment